Paris - The Board of Directors of Total met on October 27, 2016, and approved a third quarter 2016 interim dividend of 0.61 euro per share, unchanged compared to the second quarter of 2016. The record date will be March 17, 2017 and the ex-dividend date will be March 20, 2017.
- declare the third quarter 2016 interim dividend;
- offer the option for shareholders to receive the third quarter 2016 interim dividend in cash or in new shares of the Company;
- set the price of the new shares with a discount of up to 10% based on the average opening price on the Euronext Paris for the 20 trading days preceding the Board of Directors’ meeting, and reduced by the amount of the third quarter 2016 interim dividend;
- set the period for exercising the option from March 20, 2017 to March 29, 2017, both dates inclusive; and
- confirm the payment of the dividend as from April 6, 2017.
|ADR ex-dividend date||March 15, 2017|
|ADR record date||March 17, 2017|
|ADR payment date in cash|
or shares issued in lieu of cash
|April 13, 2017|
Registered ADR holders may also contact JP Morgan Chase Bank for additional information. Non-registered ADR holders should contact their broker, financial intermediary, bank or financial institution for additional information