Paris - The Annual Shareholders’ Meeting of Total was held on May 26, 2017, under the chairmanship of Patrick Pouyanné. The Shareholders adopted all resolutions recommended by the Board of Directors, including:
- Approval of the 2016 financial statements and payment of a 2016 dividend of €2.45 per share, an increase compared to 2015;
- The option for shareholders to receive the final 2016 dividend and any 2017 interim dividends in cash or in new shares of the Company;
- Renewal of the terms as Directors of Mrs. Patricia Barbizet and Mrs. Marie-Christine Coisne-Roquette for a three-year period;
- Election of Mr. Mark Cutifani and Mr. Carlos Tavares to three-year terms as Directors;
- Opinion on the elements of compensantion due or granted to the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer for year 2016;
- The principles and criteria for the determination of the compensation granted to the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer for year 2017.