TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and electricity.
Active in more than 130 countries, our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is more affordable, more reliable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible.
Our ambition: to become the responsible energy company
Increasing energy while decreasing emissions
TotalEnergies' sales mix will become 30% oil products, 5% biofuels, 50% gases, 15% electrons.
A strategy creating long term value for our shareholders
- Grow LNG (#2 player) and develop biogas / clean H2
- Promote natural gas for power and mobility
- Accelerate investments in electricity generated primarily from renewables
- Integrate along the electricity value chain (production, storage, trading, supply)
- Focus investments on low cost oil and biofuels
- Adapt refining capacity and sales to demand in Europe
- Investing in natural carbon sinks (forests, wetlands…) and CCUS (Carbon
Capture, Use and Storage)
TotalEnergies remains focused on operational excellence and financial discipline to maintain solid fundamentals:
- an operating cost around $5 per barrel,
- a discipline on its organic investments,
- an organic cash breakeven of $26 per barrel,
- a strong balance sheet with gearing under control.
AN ATTRACTIVE DIVIDEND
More than 550,000 shareholders have placed their trust in TotalEnergies, and benefit from the growth of the company. Our dividend, paid quarterly, offers an attractive yield.
An ambition of carbon neutrality by 2050
TotalEnergies shares the ambition to get to Net Zero emissions by 2050, together with society, for its global business across its production to the energy products used by its customers.